Rubies Supreme Vader recall

I think this has happened before, on that occaision it was due to the fact that the shoulder bells kept dropping off. May be this time they've realised that the set up is not screen accurate :p

Originally posted by Darth Domain+Apr 12 2006, 08:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Domain @ Apr 12 2006, 08:12 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-RKW
@Apr 12 2006, 02:09 PM
They must have sent out accurate looking helmets by mistake.
[snapback]1224988[/snapback]​
:lol
[snapback]1224992[/snapback]​
[/b]

Dude, you just made me choke. :lol :lol

Originally posted by clutch+Apr 12 2006, 01:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clutch @ Apr 12 2006, 01:15 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Darth Domain@Apr 12 2006, 08:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-RKW
@Apr 12 2006, 02:09 PM

:lol
[snapback]1224992[/snapback]​

Dude, you just made me choke. :lol :lol
[snapback]1225104[/snapback]​
[/b]
thats too funny :lol

Originally posted by DarthBish@Apr 12 2006, 07:17 AM
The title says it all.
Apparently they've halted manufacture due to a "manufacturer's fault"
Anyone heard more on this??
[snapback]1224916[/snapback]​

Where did you hear this?

Originally posted by RKW@Apr 12 2006, 06:09 AM

Maybe you're partly right. Perhaps LFL saw Jack's thread here http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...dpost&p=1214229 and decided it was too close to the real thing, so they need to mess it up some more.

Hope Jack doesn't mind me linking his thread. The reason I woke up this morning was because Jack Bauer spared my life.

Hmmm... where did this information come from... is this just an attempt to start rumors? I'm wishing it were true. I sent complaints about the helmet and from what I've heard, I'm not the only one. But I highly doubt they'd actually do anything about it.

As I say........I go the info frm the supplier that was going to get me one from the U.S.
This is what he said...
"HI,
SORRY TO GET YOUR HOPES UP SOON BUT WE HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT THE DELUXE MODELS ALL HAVE BEEN RECALLED BECAUSE OF A MANUFACTURERS FAULT,
NEW MODELS WILL BE OUT IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS WILL KEEP YOU POSTED

That's all I know

Originally posted by DarthBish@Apr 18 2006, 07:10 AM
As I say........I go the info frm the supplier that was going to get me one from the U.S.
This is what he said...
"HI,
      SORRY TO GET YOUR HOPES UP SOON BUT WE HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT THE DELUXE MODELS ALL HAVE BEEN RECALLED BECAUSE OF A MANUFACTURERS FAULT,

That's all I know
[snapback]1228267[/snapback]​

Deluxe is different than the Supreme.

Originally posted by DarthBish@Apr 18 2006, 07:10 PM
This is what he said...
"HI,

That's all I know
[snapback]1228267[/snapback]​

Ohh~Does that mean Rubies going to have more accurate version available soon?. No~~~I already own one... :cry

In many exibits there have been replicas shown. Please show me a Replica of C3PO that is in fact accurate. Its VERY RARE.
Also Darth Vader. In exibits they show a mix and somtimes some of the parts have been suplemented to the costume. I dont think that is the ROTS original movie suit. It might be a Original suit but not a movie suit.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back