Rubies Predator Deluxe Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

deadhunter

im new here and i was looking for some feedback on rubies deluxe predator mask...has anyone bought it and how is it. or can i be pointed it the right direction for other masks out there thank for you guys time.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thebigbadwolf

i used to have one myself, its a ok beginner mask if you get one wit a good paint up, or if you give it a paint up urslef,
inn my oppion just save your money, sooner or later your bound to buy a better one so might as well do it now and not
waste money ;)

Snake101

hey Where Can i find a real Good Predator Mask..From Predator 1...could you help me out im new to this to...and do you know how much one would cost.