Rubies Make Over

Preds

Just finished this like 10 minutes ago. fits well. didt realize those dreads were so heavy on the back. will have to re adjust tomorrow.

photo-13.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

That's cool, I'm hopefully going to be modifying a rubies mask for my costume. What have you done that with then, just added some backer rods as dreads? Photos are a little dark to be able to see properly

basically i put the backer rods in. i used 2 sizes. i plan on getting another size later today. Also. if you have seen the inside of a rubies mask, you obviously know its rather large. so i went and got some foam to fit around my head to prevent the mask from just sliding off my head. i also plan on obtaining quills to stick in the head for extra coolness. ill take more pictures...brighter ones.... after i get out of my Avionics class im in atm lol.

Here are some extra photos with more light and stuff.

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

548.jpg

54.jpg

48.jpg

im putting the magnets on now. so i dont have to keep holding onto the bio lol.

yea i already have a suit. i make upgrades every year. last year i had a Baseball cap with dreads clued to it. as you iwll se ein the photoes below. i just got P2 hands and Avp Feet W/Dusters from Mannowar. so that will be a major upgrade vs Shoes and Monster hands lol. all i need to make now is my Backpack and new Jewlry. since i lost my old bones and ect in the Hotel room in Myrtle Beach SC last year. Speaking of Myrtle Beach. i Was standing next to another predator last year who said he was a Lair member as well. so if u happen to read this.. yea i was the Predator in The red Cape next to you lol. :)

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

73444_1676859725207_1348901902_1733285_5899785_n.jpg

These Two were with the Baseball Cap and Glued Dreads.
untitled.jpg

bought my Mr. incred. Muscle suit yesterday. now i have to Re-learn how to make the Skin. Im not sure if anyone has ever tried this, but. Has anyone Tried to Use White Plasti Dip Spray on a Mr. inc. Suit? i use the Black spray on my dreads.. i mean its rubber. but does it stay, and im sure you would have to apply a few coats to get it thick enough. just a thought. i may try it on similar cloth to see if it absorbs or just sits on top and layers.

I know what you mean about that Rubies Deluxe mask being too big, I actually slit the latex mask on the back side & closed it up about 4", then added a little bit of foam on the inside to keep it in place and it fits pretty good now, I also took some black Plast-Dip and painted over those gold colored "dread rings" that came on the mask so they couldn't be seen through the new backer rod dreads I added

i tried my hand at this method just over a year ago, here's what i came up with! It's a pretty sick way to go about making a predhead if you lack the resources for a full face one.

IMG_3688.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back