RUBIES HELMET AND ARMOR

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TK-2067

HERE is a shot of my painted armor, i have airbrushed this and airbrushed some shadows in as well . its not screen accurate but i like it. let me know what you think. thanks rod

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jack Bauer

Interesting idea to airbrush in the shadow effect. Probably makes for good costuming phots in the right lihgt. Looks menecing. Would love to see it on a full vader costume.

TK-2067

Originally posted by Jack Bauer@Mar 8 2006, 06:35 PM
Interesting idea to airbrush in the shadow effect.  Probably makes for good costuming phots in the right lihgt.  Looks menecing.  Would love to see it on a full vader costume.
[snapback]1201561[/snapback]​
thanks jack i thought it was cool , even though i am a trooper now , not in vader costume. rod