Rubies E-11 Modification

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PsyfoolRulez

Hi guys,

I recently completed modding the Rubies E-11 blaster....did quite an bit of modifications to it and weighted it with plastercine...I know this is actually based on the Rebels Cartoon E-11 but since this is cheap, had a go at making it look more like the actual E-11...not the most accurate...would like to know what you guys think of it...thanx!

1040693.jpg1040703.jpg1040706.jpg1040708.jpg1040699.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MCM

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice! I've been using a Rubie's e-11 as the basis for an ESB-stunt-inspired blaster. Great job! That's one fine looking piece.

reezahl

Hey I was looking for further reference on the E-11 when I stumbled on this pics and thought...hey wait a minute, this blaster looks familiar especially the weathering on the handle and fire mode selector haha!

CT1138

Sr Member
Very nice! I did soke similar modifications to my own Rubies blaster, thiugh less extensive. I like yours a lotm