Rubies Avp 3/4 Mask

Spothe

I know everyone on here hates this mask and it definitely doesn't look as good as the masks made by HL members, but unfortunately the cash is running out on my costume! Has anyone completed this mask by adding a foam rear to it so that dreads can be fastened to it? I am thinking of adding a foam insert to keep the masks shape as well. I would appreciate any help on this if possible, I know people will say that I should have saved and bought on from here, but that is only an option after Halloween!

Thanks again folks,

Paul

I used a 3/4 mask for mine first mask. I cut the beak off of a baseball cap and then superglued that onto the scalped area. I then sewed/glued the dreadlocks in place and in looked a lil like this

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:112]

I also cut the dread outline off. The mask now fits as a full head covering down to the back of neck. The dreads in this were made of backerrod. It isn't brilliant but it works plus and bio fits well over it.

What you planning on using for dreads?

Hope this helps

Double H

Thanks for that. I think I'll try that idea. For some reason your images anywhere else? aren't showing up. Are they anywhere else on here?
Thanks again,

Paul

Try accessing clicking in the image title, should take you directly to my gallery image, not sure why its not displaying though

Try accessing clicking in the image title, should take you directly to my gallery image, not sure why its not displaying though

i used this mask but instead of using a baseball hat i cut off the ****** latex dreads, formed and painted backer rod dreads, and glued them into each cavity where the dreads would have been. ill post a topic

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back