Rubber-esk Man of Steel look. How do I get it?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Oktober

Hello all,

I have been looking for this for a while and I'm at a bit of a loss, hence my inquiry.

I am planning on doing a late 80's early 90's Punisher costume and I am wanting the texture to look similar to the Man of Steel Superman costume. I have the first two layers planned out, the suit with foam painted in chrome, but I'm at a loss for the final "rubber" layer. So my question is do people sell this sort of stuff? Is it custom made? If so for either of those then who sells it? What's it generally made out of?

Thank you guys so much. If there different kinds, I'd prefer something that's stretchy, I would prefer not having to glue it to the costume, but at this point I just want to know my options so I can begin planning/buying.

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.