RSloan76's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry (Adam Jensen from Deus Ex)

RSloan76

Official Submission Pic:

Come at me Chief.

Proof it's me:

About the build:
This interview from last week asks almost the exact same questions as the contest so here's the build info. It features myself and fellow RPFer, Zook_one who also did an Adam Jensen build:
Eidos Montreal Community - Blogs - Cosplay Augmented

It all started with the glasses:

Muscle Building Material:

Last edited:
This really turned out great. Nice to see months of hard work pay off like this! Seriously, fantastic work.

Dude the finish costume picture looks awesome! The front chest piece you made for hte vest looks really great. Nice work!

Thanks guys. I'm going to try to get some more pictures up. Need to wait for the person who took a bunch at work to send them to me.

Also, Adam Jensen CLEARLY carries a smart phone in his front right pocket :lol

Last edited:
Re: RSloan76's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry (Proof Photo Added)

I saw this on facebook earlier today this is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Again, absolutely fantastic. You're definitely getting my vote! I'm going to have to go through your build thread at some point and see if I can recreate some of this.

Again, absolutely fantastic. You're definitely getting my vote! I'm going to have to go through your build thread at some point and see if I can recreate some of this.

Thanks a lot! I could definitely use the vote. Because Bumblebee whoa!

(just added a couple more pics)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back