RS Props HDPE Trooper helmet build

Keith

Sr Member
Here is my green RS Props trooper helmet so far. This one is going to stay green, as i have another two that will be fully finished. Its trimmed to match the original it came from.
The camera flash washes out a lot of the surface detail which is a shame, but here it is anyway....

20_zps2ae4be7c.jpg

22_zps8dbe8952.jpg

25_zpsdb6c87e1.jpg

23_zpsc9443781.jpg

26_zps3596ada5.jpg

27_zpsba699f6d.jpg

29_zpsbb353d32.jpg

30_zps951d3a0c.jpg

32_zps5099d995.jpg

33_zps849d38fb.jpg

34_zps1479b73c.jpg

Keith.

I know im late to the party but what caused the texture?

Acne during its teenage years:)

Seriously it's part of the original mold. Why? I have my own theory and others have theirs but we may never know. You'll grow to love it if you get into troopers.

Ben

I love how everyone thought for years it was smooth and it is in fact not.. I think it looks great. Same goes for the Ghostbusters proton packs. They are very textured in a much similar way.

I think, i have 0ne of this xD Simply the best stormtrooper helmet! Looking forward to this and the oder helmets.

Last edited:
Up to your usual standard of excellence, sir! I wish I could have seen your build before I made a pigs breakfast of mine.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back