RS Propmasters X-Wing Helmets

Just curious...did any of you receive a spot yet???
I don't think they are doing anything until January. I jumped on the waitlist shortly after it went live and have not seen anything. I believe they are trying to get through all the Boushh helmets, Fett helmets and the new Hyperdrive helmet.

Has anyone heard anything about the Gold Leader Helmets?
No, they haven't mentioned it in any of the weekly updates. The Boushh helmets are still dragging on and won't be done until April, the Hyperdrive Partisan Helmet Simon is painting is going to take awhile, then there's the ATAT they are working on and another un-named helmet they are gearing up for. So not sure where this one is going to fall now, seems like it's on the back burner.

No, they haven't mentioned it in any of the weekly updates. The Boushh helmets are still dragging on and won't be done until April, the Hyperdrive Partisan Helmet Simon is painting is going to take awhile, then there's the ATAT they are working on and another un-named helmet they are gearing up for. So not sure where this one is going to fall now, seems like it's on the back burner.
Does seem to be! I'd be useful to know if you have a spot or not so I can plan financially!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back