RS Prop Masters lineage Scout blaster

BlandoCalrssian

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Surprised no ones brought this one up yet. RS got their hands on a lineage scout blaster, and a few days ago released a limited run of 125 ”Ira Keeler Edition” which sold out very quickly. Options for clean or weathered. After this run they will still be available but only with a complete Scout commission.

Attachments

• C9640C40-8302-48BF-9ECD-2D81B936577F.jpeg
    C9640C40-8302-48BF-9ECD-2D81B936577F.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 297
  • C60D2E2F-4DF1-440C-9D5C-64E86BC245E1.jpeg
    C60D2E2F-4DF1-440C-9D5C-64E86BC245E1.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 232
  • D8292F23-5381-484E-B4D8-2FEDCC3C98B9.jpeg
    D8292F23-5381-484E-B4D8-2FEDCC3C98B9.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 227
  • 18036174-7912-47B4-B9C5-685233A31FBD.jpeg
    18036174-7912-47B4-B9C5-685233A31FBD.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 244
I ordered mine a few minutes after it showed up on their site–even then, it says i got #63 on my reciept. One of my favorite blasters!

In the emailed invoice you get from Andrea there’s a link, it’ll be in there. I’m number 42
I must get something different. I received a "Your RS Propmasters order has been received!" email. I don't see any links. It shows a 4 digit order number. Viewing the order on rspropmasters.com doesn't show which number mine is either.

I must get something different. I received a "Your RS Propmasters order has been received!" email. I don't see any links. It shows a 4 digit order number. Viewing the order on rspropmasters.com doesn't show which number mine is either.

Check your junk folder. For some reason any emails I get from RS go there.

I just realized that I always delete the invoice emails because I don't owe anything. It's odd that the invoice shows the number of the item ordered but the RS website order page doesn't.

I have number 15.

I talked to Rob and Si for years about a Scout blaster. Glad they finally got the hands on one.

I almost missed the announcement myself. I got a phone notification of new RS youtube video, but I don't like watching videos on my phone, so I waited till getting home. I worked longer hours than usual and I almost forgot to watch the video. The moment I watched it I contacted Rob and Andrea to save me a spot, because, after I told them about a few nasty recasters in my country, a few years ago, they (with my approval too) decided to remove my country from the orders list - with the mention that if I want to order anything from RS to contact them directly and pay by paypal directly. This is how a serious and dedicated company helps fans (the funny thing is this is how EFX worked at their beginning too, and how things have changed there alas).

Anyway, after getting this Scout pistol, I can consider my OT Imperial blaster collection finished. Of course I could go further for a DLT-19 or other big rifles, but since demilled ones are not allowed here, I am not too interested in resin/rubber ones. Maybe in an airsoft DLT-19, but that seems to cost a lot, and being shipped from Hong Kong, could cause other problems with customs. Still one day I hope to find a nice airsoft Sterling (Evike maybe) in Europe to get it converted.

Till then cannot wait for this accurate Scout blaster to arrive. RS also offered that cool ESB Stunt Stormtrooper/Snowtrooper resin E-11 (aka Pugman), but till now no one else offered a lineage Scout blaster. Knowing RS, they will keep all the cool dents and warps the original has. (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back