RS Prop Masters Biggs Darklighter X-Wing Helmet

At a time when the licensed producers are constantly delaying release of "pre-order" replicas, I have to say its a very pleasant experience ordering and then receiving a replica prop on time!

2019_SWH_RS_Biggs_024.jpg

So here's my latest acquisition, the RS Prop Masters Biggs X-Wing helmet, signed by ole Biggsy himself Garrick Hagon. And its a beauty!
2019_SWH_RS_Biggs_008.jpg

Measurements suggests its pretty much 1:1 to the originals, so therefore slightly smaller than the oversize EFX Luke/Wedge Helmets (which are still great helmets btw - just overly large)

2019_SWH_RS_Biggs_016.jpg

The detailing's great - with some sweet detailing - completely hand made/painted in Manchester. Plus it comes in a really nice pro package with stand, plaque etc.

2019_SWH_RS_Biggs_036.jpg

..and a comparison with an original lid I had access to a number of years back...would be good to try and get one side by side at some point, but looking at measurements I have - it looks pretty much spot on.
2019_SWH_RS_Biggs_Comp_orig01.jpg

So another really great helmet from the RS guys - extremely impressive. More info including more pics and comparisons on my site.

Cheers

Jez

Awesome! I have #039 and couldn't agree more. It's a beautiful helmet. I've been watching them like a hawk to try and snag a Wedge next time they're offered. I was so bummed I missed out on the first wave.

Roll on Gold Leader...

Yes, and then I hope they will complete Red Squadron with Red Leader and Porkins. The RS team is great at every level, from being wonderful to work with customer relations-wise to producing stunning works of art.

Rob - if you're monitoring this, keep making them and I'll keep buying them... :)

Dan

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back