RS Prop Masters 10th Anniversary Stunt Helmet

Sorry, what do the acronyms mean?
HDPE is High-density polyethylene. The original stunt helmets were made from this and painted white. The Hero helmets and the armor was made from white ABS. The normal RS stunt helmets and made from white ABS.

The HDPE helmet is a more accurate replica of an ANH stunt TK helmet.

Oh man, I kept telling myself an HDPE would be an insta-purchase if they were released again, but I dont think I can justify what would work out to be 900.00 Canadian. Damn exchange rate.

Thanks for the info!
I'll probably stick with Anon's "set for stun" HDPE then, since I'm not a big fan of Sandtrooper helmets.

These are not going to be sand trooper helmets. The only difference between the two are the additional paint details.

I just wonder how weathered the weathered versions will be. If you rush it through assembly line-style, it could look bad.

I also wonder if they will still have that crushed look underneath one of the tubes. I know their original helmet had it but it is annoying.

These are not going to be sand trooper helmets. The only difference between the two are the additional paint details.

I just wonder how weathered the weathered versions will be. If you rush it through assembly line-style, it could look bad.

I also wonder if they will still have that crushed look underneath one of the tubes. I know their original helmet had it but it is annoying.
Do you know what helmet it will be?

Why are they so much more than their standard ABS stunt? Is using HDPE a more involved process?

Yeah I wouldn't think the cost of materials and base paint would add that much more to the price but Idk. Unless this is a limited edition? But even then their Hero helmets weren't this much.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back