RPF Web Experts are needed to ID this military canvas web belt

1627043303219.png

3rd belt down is a "Sam Brown" knock off

1627044983150.png

Another gun belt similar to 1,2,4 and 5 above. I would say that all of them are gun belts of one description or other and not an "off the shelf" fashion belt.

View attachment 1478291
Another gun belt similar to 1,2,4 and 5 above. I would say that all of them are gun belts of one description or other and not an "off the shelf" fashion belt.
The "gun belt" pictured is an off the shelf fashion belt. You can buy them at Hot Topic, or Target, or probably even Wal-Mart. It's the same belt Han Solo wears to hold up his trousers.
Again, a dime a dozen at any thrift store.

The "gun belt" pictured is an off the shelf fashion belt. You can buy them at Hot Topic, or Target, or probably even Wal-Mart. It's the same belt Han Solo wears to hold up his trousers.
Again, a dime a dozen at any thrift store.
Possibly, But that particular one pictured was from a military clothier store

This is what I came here to say! I know size is hard to grasp on the internet through pictures but, all you guys suggesting modified pistol belts don't get the size difference between a real (or even a replica) military pistol belt and whatever this thing is.

I chased down the original source, a listing at heritage auctions for a Rambo 4 knife. In the first picture and some of the others in the auction, you can almost see what looks like a tag sewn into the back of the buckle section.

It's definitely an off the shelf piece.
Can you post the pic of that, I checked the original auction pics and couldn't see any evidence of a makers label?

You have to admit its an interesting one / quest.
I scrolled thousand of google pictures without even coming close to the design i search.

Hope the team here will be able to dig this one

All the pics i can provide

Attachments

• lf (9).jpg
    lf (9).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 98
  • lf (10).jpg
    lf (10).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 95
  • lf (11).jpg
    lf (11).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 101
  • belt version.jpg
    belt version.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 89
  • special one.jpg
    special one.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 94
could it be the same web pattern ?
maybe the person in charge in the movie department installed brass holes & Brass Rolling Buckle
.....?

Attachments

• 240a.jpg
    240a.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 96
That's a combat belt, for trousers. I've got a couple of those. They're only an inch wide. You're looking for something an inch and a half wide, to fit all those grommets on. Also, combat belts are rather stiff, not soft and pliable like the belt pictured with the knife appears to be.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back