RPF member Cha0tic

tspider

Hi all, just wondering if anyone may be able to get in contact with RPF member Cha0tic. I have purchased a ASM2 costume from him a while ago and am still awaiting the delivery. I had been in contact with him during the long process but within the last 2 weeks have not had a reply on when I will be recieving it. If anyone can assist that would be much appreciated as I'm now wondering if I'll get anything at all as it's been a very long time.

I've been trying to reach him myself as he was looking to place an order for some lenses for suits he was working on - most likley yours was on that list. Last contact was over 2 weeks ago.

If you check out his "Spider Army" FB page, in the last month it seems he's had both a severe flu-like bug AND getting pepper-sprayed/robbed. Last update/post was 11/17, which in part reads:

"I have yet to sleep and have been awake for around 32 hours now. Justice has been served will make a full update tomorrow and I will reply to you all tomorrow I am exhausted."

But the full update never came...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back