RPF Gone Plain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.
I noticed the 'skins' was changed to default.
But after changing it back to the 'Darkside' setting, everything is good now :)

Yeah...it's actually a very pleasing blue. Easy on the eyes...I kinda like it.

Originally posted by Prometheus@Apr 18 2006, 09:05 PM
Same here.
I noticed the 'skins' was changed to default.
But after changing it back to the 'Darkside' setting, everything is good now :)
[snapback]1228761[/snapback]​

Thanks for the tech support there Prometheus :p

You can switch it back to your favorite at the bottom.

I REALLY like this one for work. Very generic and it will cause fewer people to try and look over your shoulder...reading whatever it is that is so interesting to their co-worker. :lol

Yeah, and then it was just DOWN (at least for ME), too. Kept giving me "Fatal error.......cookies...etc"

What happened?

When I do the dropdown for the skins on the bottom left I still get the generic default Invision one.

Also noticed the nice ON / OFF indicator below the avatars. :)

Hey, that thing at the bottom is cool.

But um........."Star Wars" gave me an Indiana Jones theme. :lol

Sorry everyone for the confusion. We've been after Invision to push out an upgrade to the RPF's software for weeks, in the hope of fixing some board slowness some members have been experiencing.

We were going to make an announcement when we had a confirmed date from them, but they never responded. :unsure It looks like they pushed out the update tonight without letting us know in advance.

Please let the staff know if anyone experiences any problems regarding accessing the RPF after the upgrade.

Thanks..

Lonnie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(amish @ Apr 18 2006, 09:32 PM) [snapback]1228772[/snapback]</div>
Star Wars for me gives me the Star Wars background with the Indy Banner.
[/b]

Yup. That's what I meant. And the IJ theme works, but most others don't have a working banner.

Weird.

Quick links to the popular forums are gone from the top of the page, the background was all screwed up when I went to post this from the BSG theme, and now that I've chosen the Star Wars theme (complete with Indy banner) it won't let me pick a different theme. I'm stuck in the land of ugly and annoying.

The page reference in the Prop Forum for the Star Wars theme appears to be missing its graphics.

It is located in the top left of the screen has something like 72 pages, cant recall.

RPF Lightside theme give the same as the Default theme. All the themes besides the default appear to have banner problems.

Yeah, there will be some missing features until we work out the bugs. Hang in dere. ;)

I'm not seeing links for any other part of the RPF...Junkyard, etc. Nothing.

Also...there's a big INVISION POWER BOARD at the top left of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back