RPF gallery of scale model cars...

Very nice Porsche

I just got a new Lambo today.
Walter Wolf Edition LP400s
Yeah another diecast. I'm getting lazy in my old age.
icon_wink.gif

lp400s2.jpg

lp400s12.jpg

That's a tasty bit of italian red!

The Porsche is a Pocher kit, bodywork doesn't need paint just a good polish and it looks like a really deep paint finish.

It's about 2 foot long and weighs a ton! 'cos of the diecast chassis and other bits.

SAS

Great cars, great thread!!! Will be adding something soon, hopefully.
icon_smile.gif

Sweet Porsche, SW. Isn't that the same kit as posted on the first page?? Incredible job on that!!

Dean O, your photos continue to be nothing short of professional. I'm not very sure about your latest addition but, would #64 be a Daytona Spyder? It's body lines remind me of Crocket's car in Miami Vice.
icon_smile.gif

The Minority Report Lexus. PHArchivist, I love that car!! Here too, I'm not sure but, thinking that was prototyped by TFX studios. They've created some amazing concepts over the years including at least one version of the batmobile. That is one Lexus that I would love to drive.
icon_smile.gif

Tom

I work for the National HQ (Toyota, that is)... I THINK it was designed by one of our own designers (same designer that did the Solara and the SC Coupe), but am not real sure. You could be correct Tom...

And I NEVER got to see it in person! Arrrgh!!

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
tommin wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Dean O, your photos continue to be nothing short of professional. I'm not very sure about your latest addition but, would #64 be a Daytona Spyder? It's body lines remind me of Crocket's car in Miami Vice.
icon_smile.gif

Tom

</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>
Thank you very much!
icon_smile.gif
That is the Daytona Competizione(race version) same model as Crocket's only faster and no convertible.

The Minority Report Lexus is awesome.

Hey,my Ecto is on there too
http://www.geocities.com/ectomobiles/Ectomodels.html

I'll have to take some pics of my other cars;

BTTF delorean
Mach 5
General lee(has to be rebuilt)

Also have the 1/6 Boba Fett & Stormtrooper

Also have these that need to be built;
89 Batmobile
66 Batmobile
89 Batwing
MunsterKoach
Electronic X-wing
77 R2d2
83Millenium falcon
Stap droid
1/4 Vinyl Vader
1/1 Boba Fett
icon_biggrin.gif

1/1 Stormtrooper
icon_biggrin.gif

Anyone else have this much on their "to do" list?

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
PHArchivist wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
I work for the National HQ (Toyota, that is)... I THINK it was designed by one of our own designers (same designer that did the Solara and the SC Coupe), but am not real sure. You could be correct Tom...

And I NEVER got to see it in person! Arrrgh!!
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

I would think that you are correct, sir. I was checking out that video of TFX and their concept cars and the one that I was thinking of is different. My bad.
icon_smile.gif

riverofslime, I remember seeing that Ecto a while back, somewhere. Awesome!! Is that a retro-fit of a GB kit?

Incredible work on those cars Slave and one helluva to do list.
icon_eek.gif
Please do, bring on some more pics!!

Tom

Hey all,

I finally got around to finishing all my car Models, the Ghostbuster Ectos were the last - the rest of the models I have piled up are mainly spaceships and robots
icon_wink.gif
I had some decent sunlight on the balcony so I took 'beauty' shots of all of the cars.

Here we go...

1950's Batmobile - the Polar Lights Model (Diecast chassis) - for more pics go here

Batmobile-50sm.jpg

1960's Batmobile - another Polar Lights Model (Diecast chassis) - for more pics go here

Batmobile-60sm.jpg

1989 Batmobile - My first finished model in a decade - started this rash of model building
icon_wink.gif
- for more pics go here

Batmobile-89sm.jpg

1989 Batmobile shield -
icon_smile.gif

Batmobile-89-sheildsm.jpg

Back to the Future Delorean - from Polar Lights - for more pics go here

BTTF-Deloreansm.jpg

Ghostbusters Ecto 1 - Polar Lights again

Ectomobile-1sm.jpg

Ghostbusters Ecto 1A - AMT kit

Ectomobile-1Asm.jpg

I figured that I should knock the dust off of an old thread. :D

Amazing work, Talisen.. Is the finish on the polar lights delorean 'stock'. ....or did you modify that. In any event, it looks great.

I've been working on a few off and on, here's the what's in the works.
My tricked out Ecto. Full interior job(better pics on the way)
ecto1side.jpg

F&F Supra
supra.jpg

and a Genral Lee
leehemi.jpg

I'll see what ese i got lyin' around. Cool thread by the way..

Tommin Wrote "Ooooh... The LP500s will always be my favorite of the Running Bulls. Damn, Dean O, did you shoot those photos? I understand that Countach is the Italian word for WOW. Does anyone know if that is true?

Countach means an exclaimation of surprise as in "wow" or Ohh. , you are correct.. I used to sell exotics for a living, Lamborghini included. The 5000 S Quatrovalovole is my favorite. actually one of the most powrful of the Countach's lifetime. 455 hp 48 valves, a serious machine and looks sweet. I have a short story for you all.. First Lamborghini Countach I sold, was off the auto show floor at a Convention center in 1985. We had two cars(Countach) on display with the normal roped off area. One was a black with gold and the other a triple white, as we used to call em.
white exterior, white interior and white wheels, also my favorite, if I can't have black. Anyway, I was watching our display and answering questions on the cars, and Lamborghini history when this guy ina holey t shirt and cut off shorts, hadn't shaved for seemed a week stepped over the stanchion ropes. I had to cut off a person asking me questions to approch this guy and ask him to step back over the rope. he said quite plainly, I want that one. He quickly withdrew his checkbook and preceeded to throw it on the hood of the tripple white 5000s, incidentally closest to the rope, the corner of the checkbook hit the hood ,denting it, naturally, he had bought the car now, but with the 5mm italian handmade coachwork, he was gonna have to have the hood worked. so he bought the car off the showroom floor ,we had the hood fixed and he got his car. I learned a valuable lesson that day, never judge anyone based on appearance or first impression....sold 4 more Countach's my time there. cute story ehh.
Best,
William

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back