RPF Decals and Patches

Caveneau

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone,

I don't actually have any, but I thought I'd post a thread to generate interest because I'm sure there are many members who have better means than myself to make this happen much easier.

I could always find a printshop, but I thought I'd throw it out there for the community first.

Anyone interested, let me know and we'll see who we can round up to get these made.

We can do a run of
200- 500 patches
500 - 1,000 decals (approx 3")

Eh...nice idea, as I'd like a decal for my car window, but 2 things first...

#1...this probably belongs in the JY.

#2...pretty sure you need the Admin's approval to use the RPF logo on items for sale, as the RPF itself will offer things from time to time (t-shirts, etc)...and that's before you go with #1

Actually, Art Andrews was kind enough to send me a high res .PNG last year for our prop party.

Just the basic RPF logo

Thanks for the info on the patches.

#2...pretty sure you need the Admin's approval to use the RPF logo on items for sale, as the RPF itself will offer things from time to time (t-shirts, etc)...and that's before you go with #1

Art would deflinitely have to approve anything being made FOR SURE, good call. I was just offering up my services if there was interest.

The fundraiser thread we have going on is an excellent place for these but the idea with it is that all the proceeds (minus production costs) go back to the RPF. It's basically being done for non-profit on the end of the person or persons providing the item for sale.
That's the general idea and there is a thread around here about offering RPF branded merchandise which you can find and read for more info on this.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back