Royce's gun

AA-12? It's not available to the public is it?

As far as I know it's strictly for military use.

Info from Wikipedia:
Usage:

In 2004, ten firing models of the AA-12 were produced and demonstrated to the United States Marine Corps.

The HAMMER unmanned defense system by More Industries uses dual-mounted AA-12s on the H2X-40 Turret. Neural Robotics has also mounted the weapon on their AutoCopter Unmanned aerial vehicle.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atchisson_Assault_Shotgun

1st I don;t think I would spend that anount fora rubber weapn.secon even though it's for military use only I'm sure it can be obtained here in the states.here in central texas I attend gunshows twice (one in austin and one in san antonio)
and the plethora of weapons that aren't supposed to be offered to the public is pretty ridiculous .at the moment I'm pretty happy with my road blocker and my ruger
by the way big kudos to hobbs for turning me on to the roadblcoker!

uh... what the **** is a "roadblocker" sounds pretty badass to me, but why don't cha throw a pic up for gun thread sake

EDIT: just googled "roadblocker gun".... that's pretty awesome have not experienced reverse thrust from a "muzzle brake" on a shotgun yet, should be pretty handy.

should still throw a pic of yours up if ya don't care.

uh... what the **** is a "roadblocker" sounds pretty badass to me, but why don't cha throw a pic up for gun thread sake

I'm assuming this is it...Mossberg 500 "Roadblocker"

50591.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back