Round 2 Commlock mod with all the bells and some of the whistles, I hope...

teslabe

Well sir, I reckon we ain't keepin' it "box stock" is we? I didn't even know this was out and you're doin' a mighty fine job here with it! Keep up the great work sir.
Thank you very much for the kind post, I can't remember when I just did an "out of the box" build, some kits are easier to go nut with....:)

Metaluna mutant

It always amazes me when people actually make a modern day, working props using more advanced tech than existed when the original TV show prop was made. Great work! Time to put a Laser pointer in the Stun Gun!

teslabe

It always amazes me when people actually make a modern day, working props using more advanced tech than existed when the original TV show prop was made. Great work! Time to put a Laser pointer in the Stun Gun!
Thanks for the encouragement and support....:) As for the stun gun, I'm not building any of them and if anyone in the US or Canada has a couple of comlocks they would like to trade please feel free to send me a PM....(y)

Attachments

• Space 1999 Stun.jpg
    Space 1999 Stun.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 14

Eagle-1

Sr Member
It is a fun problem to have don't you think.....:lol:

Maybe? I always start at the, "OK, let's not go overboard this time" as I'm openin' that box, but before I realize what's even happening...

I've waded off into this same situation right here...
DSCN0325.jpg

EXCEPT, unlike you, I don't have a clue, a plan or even an idea.

teslabe

This is part one of the installation of the remote control that I'm putting in the comlocks. Had a bit of a issue with the encoder/decoder set, I found that the encoder needs to cycle power for each key stroke, makes sense since this pairs are found in battery operated remotes.

Attachments

• R2 Comlock mod47.jpg
    R2 Comlock mod47.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 6
  • R2 Comlock mod48.jpg
    R2 Comlock mod48.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 7
  • R2 Comlock mod50.jpg
    R2 Comlock mod50.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 6

teslabe

This is part two of the building, testing and installing of the remote control for my Comlock.

Attachments

• R2 Comlock mod52.jpg
    R2 Comlock mod52.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 12
  • R2 Comlock mod53.jpg
    R2 Comlock mod53.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 10
  • R2 Comlock mod54.jpg
    R2 Comlock mod54.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 11
  • R2 Comlock mod55.jpg
    R2 Comlock mod55.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 13

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.