RotS Darth Vader

SithLars

Hi Guys

I wanted to share some pictures of my Episode 3 RotS Darth Vader Costume.
It´s already 501st approved but as you all know you never get finished with such projects. There is always someting that can be improved. Im still looking for a more acurate Cod Piece, and some minor things here and there. But have a look for yourselfs:
cimg8156.jpg

cimg8159.jpg

cimg8185.jpg

img5261y.jpg

img5260jt.jpg

Regards Lars

Thanks. Im still improving on things but overall im quite happy with the actual Look. A new Chestarmor is next on my list. Could use a slightly larger one. Due to my large shoulder section the Rubies looks a bit to small. Its like the Hayden-Look ^^.

Regards Lars

Looks good on you bro! can you kindly enumerate the source for each piece/part? thanks! im currently working on a budget diy Vader (nothing accurate)but someday i hope to cobble up together an accurate looking Vader costume that will be 501st (Philippine outpost) approved , so i can apply for membership.

Last edited:
Im working on a Vader actthe moment the only problem is I've been bitten by the 89 batman bug again.

Your suits looking I hope mine will turn out like yours

That Vader looks fantastic ! While the OT Vader is my favorite I still really like the ROTS one, very clean.

Your costume really captures that 'walked off the set' look. Great job.

Im working on a Vader actthe moment the only problem is I've been bitten by the 89 batman bug again.

Your suits looking I hope mine will turn out like yours

Thanks for the kind words. Im with you bro, im doing a Batman Begins Costume at the moment ^^. Just have a look at my W.I.P Thread on it here.

Regards Lars

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back