ROTJ Speederbike reference needed

As far as further ID'ing.....it would be nice to get with the owner of those auctioned photos. I stopped due to lack of clear reference.

Joe

I'm gathering a heap of stuff to build my own speeder bike I've been planning and getting stuff that I saw a guy use online all the nails glue great stuff expanding foam and proxy resin etc .
got the ply wood and treated myself to a new drill earlier this year and now also a sander machine and a jigsaw machine I also got the piping for the front section and clips to hold them in place and the tubing that would run to the engine and some other bits and pieces .
ive ordered builders foam for pieces that can be cut to size and run from the nose of the board towards the back of the seated area accompanied by wood cut to size for key areas too but bit I'm wary about is actually cutting them to right shape and size the guy I'm trying to use ideas from ain't gone into detail about the size of the small pieces he cut or infact the shapes of them I'm wondering if there is a way to get a hold of the plans or idea u need to follow to create the body of the speeder bike that would afterwards be glued and then expand foamed around ready for sanding .
anyone able to help me ?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back