ROTJ Imperial Royal Guard helmet

Sold for 550.00 USD
Prop Store

Kroenen77

Master Member
For sale is cast number 3 of my new mold of the ROTJ Royal Guard helmet.Its made from thin but very strong fiberglass.Perfect for trooping also.
This helmet is casted from a perfect shaped DP version(based on a screenused helmet) that I casted with an 95 Perzentil head inside to match the dates from the Brandon Arlinger costume book.
Its painted with no clearcoat like the Originalprops from the OT and handpolished.The screenaccurate red visor makes it complete.

Please contact me for shipping before you buy.Thanks.

1a.JPG
1b.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rwjive

For sale is cast number 3 of my new mold of the ROTJ Royal Guard helmet.Its made from thin but very strong fiberglass.Perfect for trooping also.
This helmet is casted from a perfect shaped DP version(based on a screenused helmet) that I casted with an 95 Perzentil head inside to match the dates from the Brandon Arlinger costume book.
Its painted with no clearcoat like the Originalprops from the OT and handpolished.The screenaccurate red visor makes it complete.

Please contact me for shipping before you buy.Thanks.

View attachment 1457215 View attachment 1457216
I’m very interested in buying but worried that it won’t fit. What head dimensions would it fit. I bought the Anovos version and it’s so small that it wouldn’t even fit over a mannequins head

Kroenen77

Master Member
I’m very interested in buying but worried that it won’t fit. What head dimensions would it fit. I bought the Anovos version and it’s so small that it wouldn’t even fit over a mannequins head
Most helmets and costumes from the OT are made for slim and medium sized people.The Royal Guard helmet is very tightly inside.I´ve never seen an Anovos Royal Guard in person but I think the padding makes it also a little bit tighter inside?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store