Rotj hero saber on pawn stars

steven giunta

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I came across this video today on Facebook. Not sure how old it is since I don’t watch the show and have no idea what season it is currently on. I’m watching it on my phone so it’s hard to see what’s going on,but from what I think I saw it had uneven rings,the card was missing and a big part of the rail that that hold the card in place. It has a decent amount of rust on the pommel which I didn’t think was possible since they mention it was an aluminum saber. If anyone knows anything about the saber,or the show,please share,I’m intrigued to know more.

It's fake, the hero resides in the archives and is in better condition. The pommel appears to be brass then plated and chipped more so then rust. The hero is aluminum.

It's fake, the hero resides in the archives and is in better condition. The pommel appears to be brass then plated and chipped more so then rust. The hero is aluminum.
Pretty sure the body and pommel are aluminum and the control box is resin. Don't know what that brown residue it.

I was saying to Halliwax earlier, they got some details very close that we didn't start getting close to until recently (smaller pommel cubes, emitter flange thicknesses) which makes me think someone who knew people in production or had seen the original made a copy themselves. Cast box looks just like the recast I have.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back