ROTJ Darth Vader Graflex Stunt (MoM)(a.k.a. DV6) – by WannaWanga

They should. The parts should fit the Graflex parts. Perhaps you can test this and we will arrange something in case they don't?
I'd be happy to! I have the 89 Sabers DV6 with your ESB Kobold and a set of your grips. My plan is to keep the shell and use everything else you're offering to see what works and what doesn't.

At least it's not a bunker bomb or thermal detonator!!
E9DE6B30-5B00-44ED-9841-88F9C4198EF1.gif

Job well done roy, for decades we have needed this. Thank you for stepping up to the plate and tackling this for us all

Good luck getting that metal cylinder on a airplane ;)
True story…I purchased a complete camera and GRAFLEX flash set-up from an antique store while on a trip to San Antonio.

I had the camera and flash in my over the shoulder bag and the TSA did pull me to the side and inspected the camera and flash closely before letting me through.

At one point, one of the TSA looked at the flash and said “Is that what I think it is?”

Last edited:
True story…I purchased a complete camera and GRAFLEX flash set-up from an antique store while on a trip to San Antonio.

I had the camera and flash in my over the shoulder bag and the TSA did pull me to the side and inspected the camera and flash closely before letting me through.

At one point, one of the TSA looked at the flash and said “Is that what I think it is?”

Similar just happened to me recently.... I got stopped putting my bag through the X Ray - told to sit aside while they took my bag to a back room.... FINALLY had a security guy came out holding my un painted V2... "Is this.... a lightsaber? We've been looking it over for 15 minutes trying to figure..."

I forgot I had an ANH flash hider in my bag. They called a cop. Cop laughed, called me a nerd, and said it's not a weapon, no problem by him. The TSA guy was all up in arms though and made me leave the airport to throw it in the garbage because he wouldn't take responsibity for destroying it

YES! purchased! thank you so much for doing this! (Matthieu D)
I think I got screwed by the currency selector on the right that I didn't see though, I paid in dollars and the conversion to € was a bit much (1/1), but I don't know if selecting the currency changes anything. anyways! so happy to finaly assemble this saber, it is my dream Vader saber!
thank you Roy :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back