ROTJ BOBA FETT BUILD *DONE* (big pic heavy)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

slave1pilot

Sr Member
Hey guys,
I'm currently doing a commission build of a 1:1 Boba Fett on a mannequin for a fellow RPFer.
He requested a WIP thread, so here it is.
THIS IS NOT A TUTORIAL
I will not go into what paints I use or how I do what I do.
Sorry, but this is just a build thread.
Ok, let's get started
Here's some of the parts we have so far

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RoCKo

Sr Member
Re: ROTJ BOBA FETT BUILD WIP (big pic heavy)

i dont think nate builds boba parts (yet) but he is THE guy for painting and assembling these bad boys.

Cant wait to see more dude!!
Yeah, i second that! Can´t wait to see this build, Nate!

rosskow

anyone know what the helmet is, i see a little logo/signature bottom of the visor area but can't really make out what it is, who's the builder of that fine bucket?

and love seeing boba fett builds come together, i'll wait to see more.

slave1pilot

Sr Member

Thanks for the compliments guys...
The mannequin I am using is from ebay, but I did have to cut and modify the arm and hand to get the right look.
Please disregard the jumpsuit, it is my Ghostbusters jumpsuit standing in until the real one has been sewn by crazy4bobafett.

slave1pilot

Sr Member

Ugh, I've been in Minnesota for most of this month with work and just returned today.
The material for the vest went to crazy4bobafett before I left, and she is hard at work making ALL of the soft parts.
She is the absolute best and I wouldn't have anyone else touch the soft parts.

I finally got the camera to work so i can show a little progress

and the new gloves;

Dirty

That is amazing to say the least and is going to be a great part to their collection. When I start to build mine I hope to be able to get my hands on this pieces.