ROTJ Blaster Square Rubber Foot

7-11 Jedi

Sr Member
Howdy all,

I searched the forum but I couldn't find the info I was looking for. Do we know or does anyone have a suggestion as to what square rubber bumper foot was used as a greeblie on the ESB stunt/ROTJ blasters? I see several on amazon, but I was hoping someone had a suggestion as to size/model that was at least the closest approximation to the screen used blasters.

Thanks for the help!


Sr Member
I always thought they look a lot like the rubber feet on the old mu-trons.

At least this one looks like it is gray under the black paint:


Master Member
I got some curvy ones on the bottom of calculators and a set in the package from an antique/thrift store. They were brown though... you do paint them anyway. They're out there!


Sr Member
I doubt that they'll have the originals, probably some modern ones that are kind of similar.
But even the originals might not be an exact match - I think they are the right shape but I'm not sure about the size - could be little too big.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.