Roninpred Howard Bust 2

That is just awesome, Scott!! I think you totally knocked that out of the park, and thensome. I like the giraffe-spot variation too. I'm just gonna sit here, and stare at those pics for a while.

Big thumbs-up!!

:)

Thanks Again Scott :) I can't wait for it to arrive.If the pics and video look awesome,I can only imagine how bad ass it's going to look when I'm holding it in front of me. :)

Scott,

Excellent work, I love the pattern of the spots, the way they have depth is just awesome......

another great paintup by the one who holds the key to the secret of the spots :)

---
Ei'luj

Scott those spots look awesome. Funny that both you and I are working on the same bust right now although I'm a helluva lot slower and not nearly as experienced as you are.

I am still looking at those spots...can't take my eyes off...hehe!

phenomenal paint job scott, it seems like everytime you do a paint up, it knocks your older paintups out of the park. it has been great to watch you go from an amazing painter to an un-be-freakin-lievable painter.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back