Ron Thornton (B5, Voyager, Enterprise, much more...) sad news and gofundme....

Clerval

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not fully up on the forum rules regarding such, but am dropping a link to a gofundme for Ron, arguably for his wife... in below. If it's not done this way, please drop me a note/edit/move as appropriate.

Ron is suffering liver failure, and I believe is not expected to recover, certainly not to move past hospice if this stage he's in now is survived...

You may not recognize his name, but a quick imdb look... he's responsible for the development of a lot of what is enjoyed here; his former employees and students (myself included) went out into the world and continued to create amazing work, having sat with him for various lengths to learn, talk, argue, fight, move forward, create.

You know hos this works, just because a goal is reached doesn't mean the need isn't greater (it typically means the goal was set to a level someone was hoping would be possible, wasn't sure of)

https://www.gofundme.com/2pbngrnc

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back