romans empire,

mez7

Sr Member
just got my second order from romans empire, the first being 2 plaques i got for screen used items i own, many months back,

and just today i got a graflex clamp and chrome sink knob,

both transactions with roman were great as well, he was great with email responses both times ive dealt with him, and really over all great customer service, quick to ship as well,

id recommend him to anyone who asked :D
anyone looking for a sink knob for thier obiwan check out really looks incredible.

Originally posted by mez7@Jan 20 2006, 01:01 AM
just got my second order from romans empire, the first being 2 plaques i got for screen used items i own, many months back,

and just today i got a graflex clamp and chrome sink knob,

both transactions with roman were great as well,  he was great with email responses both times ive dealt with him, and really over all great customer service, quick to ship as well,

id recommend him to anyone who asked :D
anyone looking for a sink knob for thier obiwan check out really looks incredible.
[snapback]1163297[/snapback]​

Can you PM or post his website address? I cannot find it. I am trying to get e replica graflex lens that came loose and lost from my old HK Graflex.

JV

Roman is awesome. His products are top quality and his customer service is excellent. Probably one of the best SW parts guys out there.

Scott

I agree...
I've got many items from Roman over the years as well...and Plaques...all custom and FAST delivery...

Aww, gee wiz, guys. Thanks :$

Glad to help out where I can.

JV, sorry, but I do not carry the Graflex lense.

Marcus, your order shipped yesterday. Expect it soon. :)

I wanted to get a plaque made for Firefly and the new Battlestar Galactica. Does anyone have a good black/white bitmap image of these logos so Roman can do this? Thanks.
Joe

Roman is an EVIL ( :angry ) man....

;)

Just kidding... I can't say enough good things about the guy.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back