RomanProps: STEEL IS REAL V2

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE 11-16-19
Trent has gone over the measurements, the stencils that work for starkillers V2 will work on the romans. if you're looking for a stencil kit. purchase a starkiller v2 set.

Hey Gang, so Roman has announced his Steel V2. Since its Steel and not aluminum i don't want anyone confused on weathering tips and tricks in my other threads, so Im starting this STEEL IS REAL thread now. here are some photos from facebook, and Rudys run thread.

tsaber-roman-props-luke-v2-steel-005-prototype-jpg.jpg

tsaber-roman-props-luke-v2-steel-006-prototype-jpg.jpg

tsaber-roman-props-luke-v2-steel-007-prototype-jpg.jpg

fb_img_1565706895872-jpg.jpg

fb_img_1565706889901-jpg.jpg

20180912_112707-jpg.jpg

View attachment 1060967

View attachment 1060968

Don't have much info as of yet, but He posted a few pictures. Rudy is also doing one of his amazing crystal chambers for it! and has the run up live now!

I will eventually convert these first 3 pages into a aging tutorial, but for now we can discuss anything about it now in here

Thankfully I’ve fooled around with a lot of aging chemicals, and my wheels are already turning on what to use on this! thankfully it’s already on the shelf in the shed!! Can’t wait to see the outcome!

What we know so far

- all steel construction
- FX compatible
- roman makes his own lever and cone knob for it
- Rudy has a Crystal chamber for it
- looks like the 3d printed chassis for Romans MK1 will fit the V2 with little modification

***we haven’t seen Romans nipple yet :

Pommel pics coming soon!
** Pommel pics added 9/21/19

I'm trying to stay away from pre-orders, but will add it to my site when it's ready are darn near ready. www.RomanProps.com

Sign up for Rudy's Chamber is here: Interest - Crystal chamber for Romans New V2 Luke Lightsaber

Last edited:
While I love it, my V2 isn't as accurate as I'd like (some misaligned stencils, mostly). I was planning to pick up an RPK to give it a second shot, but now I think I'm going to have to go with a Roman's. Just can't say no to that steel!

My Anakin Starkiller V2s are my favorite sabers, but a heavy steel version would be epic. I can't wait for this thread to take shape.

Ok, the search for a Luke Skywalker lightsaber for me is finally over with a Roman "steel" v2!!!

I would like a chamber as well! Is there a sign up for the saber or will that just be available on Roman's website? I also would like one of the Rudy Chambers...

I'm not as familiar with this website as TRA or FX. So if someone would be fond enough to help me out and point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it

Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back