Interest Romancing The Stone - "Emerald" & "Map"!!! NEW RUN!!!

~ Romancing The Stone ~

"Emerald" & "Map"

It's been a while since I offered these and thought some of the new guys might want to add this to their collection, or maybe those who missed out on the last run would like another chance!

The Emerald “El Corazon” was hand-carved out of real green crystal.
It is the most accurate replica of the emerald that you will ever see available and has a really nice weight to it.

The “El Corazon” Treasure Map was made using thick high-grade artist paper.
It measures 12 x 16 inches, and aged to match the original from the film!

The original prop, as well as the screen captures were used in creating this using the grid method to copy every inch down to the very detail to be exact as the original. Every technique used to make the original prop was also used to make this one. Even the burned edges are exactly the same.

Price: (Does NOT include shipping!)

Emerald - $90
Map - $60
Whole Set - $135

Interest List:

1. the Pawn
2. kozmodus
3. ZRE1990

View attachment 888895

View attachment 888896

View attachment 888897

View attachment 888898

View attachment 888899
I would be very interested in this set if you are still making them

Please add me to the list! I have a trip to Columbia planned with my wife in 2025 and she just asked if we should buy a green crystal to take a funny picture with while we're there. I came here and immediately searched for you. I'm gonna blow her mind!! :lol:

UPDATE:

The factory will be finished carving the 'El Corazon' Emerald Crystal next week!!!

So, they will be shipping to me soon and prepare to have your payments ready!
:cool:(y)

I cooked a steak dinner last night and 'Romanced' my way into getting some alone time early today to open the shipment I got from you several days ago. The packaging seemed a bit subpar. Thought I had been scammed. One hell of a morning has turned into one bitch of a day!
Once I removed the shipping label, unwrapped the muddy burlap and smashed the Peter Rabbit statuette, my opinion changed. ***** ******, we're in a lot of trouble...
But to be perfectly honest, I gasped. It's amazing. I joined the RPF to further my quest for Star Wars props and prop knowledge, but stayed for the amazing makers. This has been on my radar since I first joined and I am stoked to finally have it in my collection!!! Thank you RelicMaker, hat's off to you!

I cooked a steak dinner last night and 'Romanced' my way into getting some alone time early today to open the shipment I got from you several days ago. The packaging seemed a bit subpar. Thought I had been scammed. One hell of a morning has turned into one bitch of a day!
Once I removed the shipping label, unwrapped the muddy burlap and smashed the Peter Rabbit statuette, my opinion changed. ***** ******, we're in a lot of trouble...
But to be perfectly honest, I gasped. It's amazing. I joined the RPF to further my quest for Star Wars props and prop knowledge, but stayed for the amazing makers. This has been on my radar since I first joined and I am stoked to finally have it in my collection!!! Thank you RelicMaker, hat's off to you!
Thanks! Enjoy! :cool:(y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back