Romana's Sonic screwdriver Looking for Info Measurements

Responded. :)

I texted him and RogueScout doesn't mind if you get one made based off the pictures of his work as long as he gets credited with the basis of the design. He spent a lot of time researching it before he made his short run of them many, many years ago.

Is that Sonic static or does it retract like the Baker style? I have never really noticed that sonic until I saw your, now I want one :lol:lol:lol.

Which episode did that pop up in. I remember seeing it but can not remember the episode.

The Doctor's Time Lady companion Romana constructed a sonic screwdriver of her own similar to the Doctor's, first seen during the City of Death. Later on we saw that it was smaller and sleeker than the Doctor's, and he was sufficiently impressed with her design that he attempted (unsuccessfully) to swap screwdrivers with her in Horns of Nimon.

Thanks I just went looking for it :lol:lol:lol

I do not remeber seeing it in City of Death, I will have to re-watch that tonight.

Found this one:

nimon2.jpg

From here:

Sonic Screwdriver Through The Years

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back