Roman Props Graflex Conversion?

mlinpwns

So I'm considering buying a "flashgun 5" (ESB version) from roman props, but I really like the look of the sequel trilogy graflex, I'm aware that roman sells this version, but the clamp doesn't have the "graflex" stamping on it, which I know is screen accurate. (Also, buying a glass eye is cheaper than buying another clamp)

So my question is, if I buy the ESB version, how difficult would it be to remove the second "red button" and replace it with a glass eye? Does it just unscrew? And if this is possible, is there a specific "eye" that i need to purchase? I'm not super concerned with 1/1 screen accuracy, i just want to make sure I buy a part thats compatible.

The second red button just screws on, just like the glass eye would. I would email Roman to see if he can sell you one of his glass eyes with the exposed brass for the sequel trilogies separately.

The second red button just screws on, just like the glass eye would. I would email Roman to see if he can sell you one of his glass eyes with the exposed brass for the sequel trilogies separately.

Thanks! I noticed that roman does have separate listings for (as far as I can tell) every variation of the glass eye. Do you happen to own one of his graflexes? HackinSpock said that he isn't able to unscrew the button on his.

Thanks! I noticed that roman does have separate listings for (as far as I can tell) every variation of the glass eye. Do you happen to own one of his graflexes? HackinSpock said that he isn't able to unscrew the button on his.

Yes I have a Luke ESB (Flashgun 5) from Roman. I can confirm the red button most definitely screws on and off.

5652175D-532B-4D9D-8DCF-05483FD5CE3E.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back