Rogue One

division 6

Master Member
First pic of the characters in Rogue One.

rogue-one-cast-photo-d23-1536x864-521514304075.jpg

Familiar items.
Imp Tech (grey) jumpsuit with LOTS of rank/data cylinders.(note: rebel style appear to have blue tops)
Hoth / Endor pack in black.
Stormy hand backs.
Solo style parka with ribbing down the sleeves.
Corellian Blood Strips down jacket sleeves (Felicity)

Oh my God, Ip Man is in this??? Awesome for him, awesome for us. Hopefully we will get to see some otherworldly hand to hand combat!

Her outfit just looks SW! I really hope they don't do the stereotypical "Asian guy is the martial arts guy" routine in this. There are SW martial arts in universe, it's just been done in every scifi show. They already have space samurai and they are either dead, in hiding, or Darth Vader. Also the guy standing on our right has what looks like a power cable or hose wrapped around to his front. I wonder if that is power cable for a rotary cannon like the Clones had in the TCW series?

I notice a lot of the gear seems to be related to or at least inspired by the Hoth trooper gear. I like that bit of continuity there. If Diego Luna is Biggs, I'd giggle a bit inside. I kinda doubt it, but the resemblance is strong.

Yeah it looks like he's wearing an old Imperial jumpsuit. The funny thing is that it almost looks like the Imperial cog has a small mythosaur skull at its 12 o'clock. May just be my imagination...

Oooh, and lightened
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439719050.728358.jpg

Possible Han droid caller attached to bottom left chest?, also: Donnie Yen's eyes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Diego Luna is Biggs, I'd giggle a bit inside. I kinda doubt it, but the resemblance is strong.

It's not Biggs. Or, at least, it better not be. At the point this movie takes place, Biggs is just finishing up at the Outer Rim Merchantmarine Academy (or whatever it's called), and concocting plans with a couple friend to jump ship and try to hook up with the Rebels.

Unless they're flushing the Anchorhead scenes. I really hope they aren't. Yeah, they're deleted scenes and thus not actually canon, but still...

Yeah it looks like he's wearing an old Imperial jumpsuit. The funny thing is that it almost looks like the Imperial cog has a small mythosaur skull at its 12 o'clock. May just be my imagination...

Well, we know from Rebels that there's an Imperial Academy on Mandalore...

--Jonah

That guy with the long hair and short beard... Am I the only one who looks at that guy and thinks "Talon Karrde"? Yeah, I know it's not him, but I can't deny how cool it would be if it was. To see some EU characters become a canon again would be really awesome. :p

Whatever the case, the guy looks a lot like Talon Karrde. Makes my inner EU geek giggle. Now if only there was a Dash Rendar...

That guy with the long hair and short beard... Am I the only one who looks at that guy and thinks "Talon Karrde"? Yeah, I know it's not him, but I can't deny how cool it would be if it was. To see some EU characters become a canon again would be really awesome. [emoji14]

Whatever the case, the guy looks a lot like Talon Karrde. Makes my inner EU geek giggle. Now if only there was a Dash Rendar...
uploadfromtaptalk1439756107889.jpeg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back