Rogue One Trailer - Costumes and Helmets

Re: Rogue one teaser!!!!!!!! Preview

OMG!!!
Just by the sneak peak, I can totally imagine to start collecting props and costumes from Rogue One, rather than EP7-9 :)
Let´s hope the story drives the action (and not the other way around) and we see some interesting characters!

aaaah can't wait! Now to search out for all Jyn Erso images for a costume, she looks so awesome!

Blood stripes!
Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 11.24.37 pm.png

The Stormtroopers, despite their half-assed efforts, don't look ANH accurate.

They not and hopefuly the changes are for the better from a wearer's perspective.

Some of the noted changes are -

1. side covers are cut an an angle.
2. triangular pieces at the back of the shoulder straps
3. grey is painted into the ends of the thermo-det.
4. belt does not appear to be the same canvas used in ANH. Looks like plastic.
5. back plate looks similar to the new TFA but with the older style thermo-det.

I am sure as we see more footage, we will find a heap of changes made to this classic armour.

- - - Updated - - -

Was that Mon Mothma? I wonder who's playing her -- the actress in the Rogue One trailer is a dead ringer for Caroline Blakiston.

A.J.

I thought they did well picking her too.

Is that Forest Whitaker?

I was concerned seeing the early pics of the stormtroopers. Now it is confirmed, they look like dog crap. All the effort they put into making the Millenium Falcon perfect, they couldn't do the same for this iconic costume design. They didn't even make an effort to hide the strapping.

The Stormtroopers, despite their half-assed efforts, don't look ANH accurate.

They don´t have to...they´re "Rogue One troopers" :lol

Sorry had to ;) Still...I love the trailer and the warm and fuzzy feeling it gives me :cool

Since I don't intend to collect from any other SW movies except OT, I don't truly care if the RO Stormtroopers look like a drunken Cinderella dressed up as a Trek redshirt. It would have been cool to see original ANH Stormtroopers in RO, but we all knew that would never happen.

Since I don't intend to collect from any other SW movies except OT, I don't truly care if the RO Stormtroopers look like a drunken Cinderella dressed up as a Trek redshirt. It would have been cool to see original ANH Stormtroopers in RO, but we all knew that would never happen.

I may take that rule as well, only OT stuff. It's cheaper that way. Besides I am still not a TFA trooper fan

I'm hoping the fact that the destroyer is basically the 3' Devastator (just with Avenger style lighting) means we're getting a real Bandai Devastator in a reasonable scale.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back