Rogue One - Toshdor Ni - Lorrdian Pilgrim costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JayRa

I fell in fascination with the red-clad, square-hatted Pilgrim Costumes on Jedha in Rogue One. Although they are only clearly shown in one shot-reverse-shot of Jyn's pov, they litter the scenes. I've just spend a few minutes going through the Jedha scenes on the film and screencapping every angle I could find. Unfortunately only one shot (the insurgents looking down at the hovertank) shows the full costume, and it's too far.
Google Images gave me, what I guess is pages 72 and 73 of the visual guide with a full body shot of the costume. In addition, The Art of Rogue One has some concept art of the costume on page 107.
It looks very Japanese as far as the cuts go, straight lines, almost Kimono-style. The sleeves are ultra-long as the extras carry their staffs with their hands wrapped in the sleeve.
Either way, I was wondering if anybody had attempted to sew one of these costumes yet, or if anybody can see anything I should pay careful attention to as I move forward on this.

Lorrdian_pilgrims.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.