Limited Run Rogue One Shoretrooper E-22 Blaster Rifle Kits

Got it today and it is SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

I'm glad you're happy with the kit. Don't forget to post some pics once you've got it all painted up and finished.

I'll be back in the shop tomorrow, so I'll knock out all of the foam and rubber castings by the end of the day.

For anyone else interested in getting a kit, post here and I'll PM you with details.

Looking forward to my foam version!

I'm glad you're happy with the kit. Don't forget to post some pics once you've got it all painted up and finished.

I'll be back in the shop tomorrow, so I'll knock out all of the foam and rubber castings by the end of the day.

For anyone else interested in getting a kit, post here and I'll PM you with details.

Looking forward to my foam version!

Finally I have a foam cast I like. I'll post pics when I get back to the shop today. Then you can decide if you'd prefer the foam one or the rubber version.

Pretty much done. Excellent kit! DSCF0740.JPG
Westarsmith

Nice job. Well done, sir!

Hey! I received my kit today and it looks great
Do you have any tips on prepping the rubber kit? Is it possible to sand or fill imperfections? Does it take paint decently? Thanks!

Hey! I received my kit today and it looks great
Do you have any tips on prepping the rubber kit? Is it possible to sand or fill imperfections? Does it take paint decently? Thanks!

I'm glad you're happy with the kit. Sanding should be possible. For filling, you might try rubberized CA glue. For paint, you'll want to give the whole thing a good washing, then dry, wipe down with acetone, and finally paint with acrylic paints. The black tint in the rubber parts is UV stabilized, so you should be able to get away with just a couple of washes and some drybrushing to make it look used.

When you get done, be sure to post some pics.

I'm very interested in a kit, if still available.

PM Sent.

If anyone else wants a kit, now's the time. I'll be out of the shop for the holidays, so plan accordingly.

If anyone needs and E-22 Shoretrooper Heavy Blaster, I'll be back in my workshop and ready to cast more of these after next weekend.

Available as raw kits or fully finished in resin or rubber.

Also willing to trade a couple of kits for a shoretrooper armor kit if anyone has an extra one of those laying around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude this kit looks amazing in resin. One question because I can’t see it on my phone. You said the parts are 3D printed. Can you see the “print lines?” I hate trying to fill and sand 3D prints I can’t do it and it always turns out like crap. But this looks smooth. Thoughts? Even on the small details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dude this kit looks amazing in resin. One question because I can’t see it on my phone. You said the parts are 3D printed. Can you see the “print lines?” I hate trying to fill and sand 3D prints I can’t do it and it always turns out like crap. But this looks smooth. Thoughts? Even on the small details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
As someone that has bought this kit there are absolutel no print lines at all. I believe that the 3D pieces have been cast in resin. The pieces are all relatively easy to clean up.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

How much is a finished one?

PM Sent. If you want a functional flashlight, or a sling added, I can do that for an additional cost as well.

You said the parts are 3D printed. Can you see the “print lines?” I hate trying to fill and sand 3D prints I can’t do it and it always turns out like crap. But this looks smooth. Thoughts? Even on the small details?

Some of the prototype parts were 3D printed, yes. But before I molded anything, I made it a point to do all of the necessary prep work

As someone that has bought this kit there are absolutel no print lines at all. I believe that the 3D pieces have been cast in resin. The pieces are all relatively easy to clean up.

^^What he said.

If anyone else needs a kit, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

I'll be back in the shop Monday and casting more kits.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back