Limited Run Rogue One Shoretrooper E-22 Blaster Rifle Kits

Bump for the day.

If you'd like to get in on this run, post a reply below and I'll PM you with payment details.

Suddenly I'm thinking I need to make more of these guys.

If you'd like to get in on this run, post a reply below and I'll PM you with payment details.

With all the screen time these rifles got in the last season of the Mandalorian, I figure I'll be making a few more of these beasts.

If you'd like to get one of these rifles, please post a comment here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Alright, given the significant increase in the cost of materials since I started making these, I was going to raise the price a bit. But we pulled the mold out of storage and cast a rifle body and there's a bit of mold deterioration around front and back ends of the barrels. Nothing a few minutes worth of Dremel work won't be able to solve, but still a bit of a nuisance. So I'm keeping the price as-is despite the increase in my material costs. The other parts of the kit are still coming out fine.

Barrel Shmoo 1.jpg

Barrel Shmoo 2.jpg

If you're still interested in a kit knowing that it'll take a bit more cleanup work, post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back