Rogue One Rebel Soldier Helmet

Krieger's com piece looks pretty cool. I will have to see what I can find in the shots I have. I have mentioned the helmet to a couple people that have been to disney land and they have not noticed any of the helmets there.

Krieger's com piece looks pretty cool. I will have to see what I can find in the shots I have. I have mentioned the helmet to a couple people that have been to disney land and they have not noticed any of the helmets there.
Thanks Canister.

Also forgot to note, it’s Steve’s work, just posting how I used his part on my bucket, and added screen caps from R1, and I think the sizzle reel (or behind the scenes) for comparison.

Steve’s 3D print file on Etsy worked for me. I thought the comm piece was a chopped up mic and small speaker based on the R1 screen caps. When I ordered Steve’s file on Etsy, I rescaled to about the size of the strap width, added wire and pin to attach to the cloth/leather strap.

This was from March before celebration, it’s possible he has modified the look of the file and scale.

I think I’m finally happy with the color.
BCF56675-1AEA-472E-B183-E9C6959E9347.jpeg
In regular light it looks more green. The blue pops in stronger light.

Last edited:
Looking great Cameron, Loving the build. The shield is looking good too. whats the back look like? Any one know how many segments are on the back? I don't think I have seen anything close yet, a few similar though.

57838D59-869D-42A9-9F53-FFA841947E03.jpeg
Thanks gents. Here is the back. This shell is the thing verse file. Not bad but it could use some tweaks. The back should bump out rather then be recessed. Not sure how many segments it should be. Is there a more accurate version around? I am late to this build and playing catch up.

Always a blast seeing these helmets and guessing if it has a shield me and Canister made!

You guys are making me want to dig the mold out and make one for myself. I have a resin printer now.. perhaps some updated greeblies are in order?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back