Rogue One Rebel Soldier Helmet

elr02k

IMG_7586.jpg

Well, here we are! Just got this Vietnam Era M1 from an antique store. However, it was just the shell. No liner so I’ll have to look around for one. Does anyone know what the best files are for the blast shield?

Krieger

More rebels, i like it...I didn't use 3D at the time, I got a resin blast shield and greebie set on etsy a few years ago, others may have a recommendation for a 3d print version. if i started over i would look at thingiverse and the rebel legion forums.

Last edited:

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Had a kit since 2016 but just now getting to finishing it. Where is everyone getting their rubber bands? I know we’ve sourced the originals - does anyone have an extra I can take off your hands?

Protoss

Pretty hard to get the original rubber bands. I used a bicycle tube of a child size bike . I think it was a 16 inch wheel...

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Had a kit since 2016 but just now getting to finishing it. Where is everyone getting their rubber bands? I know we’ve sourced the originals - does anyone have an extra I can take off your hands?
I too am missing a band

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.