Rogue One prop used in cowboy bebop. (slight spoiler from cowboy bebop)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I also don't think they randomly grabbed a star wars replica gun without knowing it, the show is seriously full of easter eggs of Star Wars, Blade Runner and Alien, so i'm sure this is made on purpose :)

joberg

Master Member
yes I didn't want to spoil or anything. But yes, a whole monologue IN FRENCH! ahah. and another fun detail regarding a certain door :) :)
also the decoration of a certain bar is very familiar!
Yep, you're right: it's the Ennis house tile design but reduced in difficulty...very nice and very easy to reproduce(y)

AnthonyD2199

Other way around! WE Airsoft produced a P08 6" airsoft pistol which was eventually used by the production of Rogue One as the base for Jyn's blaster. After the movie was released, AW Custom created a metal conversion kit for the WE airsoft pistol - the conversion kit generally looked the part but wasn't super accurate :)
I do believe one of the AW customised Jyn Blasters' was used in The Mandalorian as Davan's Blaster.

Pilum Murialis

I worked in the props department of the Netflix show for 3 weeks, we had made rubber guns, and I did not ever see a live firing version of the pistol, so it would be a customized BB gun, we had several of them, along with a few Blank firing guns for Spike, Faye, Jett and Vicious, and a few other characters

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I worked in the props department of the Netflix show for 3 weeks, we had made rubber guns, and I did not ever see a live firing version of the pistol, so it would be a customized BB gun, we had several of them, along with a few Blank firing guns for Spike, Faye, Jett and Vicious, and a few other characters
Thanks for sharing!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.