Hello, I would like to start a thread about this costume "Imperial Ground Crew" disguise of Jyn Erso. I've started to make the costume, and try to make a list of all the details/material needed. If you want to update the list, please don't hesitate to share on this thread.
- TIE fighter flightsuit :
The fabric is similar, but this flightsuit need heavy modification :
- the neckline has a V shape :
- the pocket on the left shoulder is cut in 3 and the flap in 2 pieces :
The is another pocket under it (no need to change it, it's for the greeblie).
There is no pockets on the left arm.
An extensible fabric is stitched in the front of the flightsuit (inner legs to the chest)
The new imperial patch look like made of vinyle
Make your own flightsuit :
Amazing Tutorial by Vault Fox Cosplay : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tifmlt64i1CXCG8ANWQXJG9XpywFw1s03zMkTqmwqRc/edit
- The Helmet : Based from the imperial gunner it's seems. From the back it has a round chape. The visor that can be opened.
- Boots : FRYE Veronica Boots Combat - Dark Brown : http://www.thefryecompany.com/veronica-combat/d/76276
Lange clips (3D prints / resin cast) : https://www.etsy.com/fr/listing/475544692/jyn-ers-prop-chaussure-botte-clips-kit?ref=listing-shop-header-0
- Chestplate : The base is like deathtrooper/shoretrooper chestplate, except for the side that is new and have a square shape. Foam pieces are under the armor, to keep it in place against the body (on shoulder sides).
Backplate : It has a V shape. There is diagonal notch on the sides for the sticks to fit in. They are apparent and are not put inside the armor. The sticks seems to be used for spaceship direction on the ground (it has the same fonction as the glow sticks for the plane). The red part light up.
Belt : Standard buckle + leather strip (50cm) + silver rivet (on the left of the buckle)
Gloves : DIAMOND Stone (natural) :
It need to be dyed in dark brown/chocolate, and add some modification on the front of the gloves. People are working on it too on the main Jyn Erso open building : http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=259118&page=10&highlight=jyn
Kneepad: REKD (UK brand) elbow pad, size L (adult) : http://rekdprotection.com/fr/rekd-products/duty-triple-pad-set/?catid=71