Rogue One Death Star Plans Data Card (D23 Exclusive - Music of Galaxy's Edge Panel)

joez2391

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just curious if anyone saw the Data Cards given out only to attendees of the D23 Expo's Music of Galaxy's Edge panel? They're based on the Rogue One Death Star plans and are made of metal. They have a QR code on the back that links to R3X's Oga's Cantina playlist.

I think this settles the white vs silver debate, I wonder how accurate the detailing is on it? Almost all replicas I've seen have had triangles in the gold circle but these seem to be detailed circles. Any thoughts? This might shed some light on details that get blurred out in the screengrabs.

Attachments

• IMG_2676.jpg
    IMG_2676.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_2674.jpg
    IMG_2674.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 10.30.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 10.30.50 PM.png
    792.9 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_2659.jpg
    IMG_2659.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 285
Just curious if anyone saw the Data Cards given out only to attendees of the D23 Expo's Music of Galaxy's Edge panel? They're based on the Rogue One Death Star plans and are made of metal. They have a QR code on the back that links to R3X's Oga's Cantina playlist.

I think this settles the white vs silver debate, I wonder how accurate the detailing is on it? Almost all replicas I've seen have had triangles in the gold circle but these seem to be detailed circles. Any thoughts? This might shed some light on details that get blurred out in the screengrabs.

Just got mine in today, and I must say it's a very cool piece! As mentioned, it's made of metal and has some weight to it.

Also, the detail is amazing! A very well made "prop" I guess you could say.

I would think since this piece was made by/for Disney, that they had access to the original prop.

I was told that between 1,500 to 2,000 were probably handed out based on the size of the auditorium for the special Music panel at D23.

- Jim

Glad you were able to find one! I think this is the closest you're going to get to an original, i wish there was better reference but all screen grabs are kind of blurry

I was told that between 1,500 to 2,000 were probably handed out based on the size of the auditorium for the special Music panel at D23.

That's more than i was expecting, there's only been a few listed for sale

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back