Rogue One - Death Star Hard Drive

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zjunlimited

Sr Member
Still interested if another run materializes.

Also, would be awesome to see some kits that folks have assembled and thoughts on how the process went.

Aditrap

I was hoping I'd be able to offer another run by years end but I had a change in moving plans and it seems unlikely now, I'll keep everyone in mind if I can in the future though!

A quick search brought this one up, not sure whose it is from the run but looks like their assembled kit!

Thanks for the kind words

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.