Rogue Hunter!

Justin1

Well... it took me less than a month, which is pretty damn good time considering how long I spent on the Bad Blood. I didn't do anything too radically different on this one, except I used enamel based paints a bit, particularly the armor and the leather. I'd recommend them to anyone! I'm pretty happy with the build overall, except I think I'm going to give the "inner dot" thing a rest for a while, and maybe do something more like stripes in my next piece, the next piece being the Hellbreed. Alternative Hunter will be as movie accurate as I can manage to get it. Which really just means I'll be trying to get it as close to Joe D's piece as possible, lol

I spent a lot of time on the skin on this piece, adding in layers of veins and spending extra time mottling the overall piece. Hopefully it turned out ok. Let me know what you think!

Any and all questions, and ESPECIALLY criticisms, leave em here or shoot me a message.

As usual, you'll have to check out my Flickr page because I've met my limit for this site. If you want to see a higher res pic, click the magnifying glass icon above any pic, then click "See all sizes," or something like that. Thanks again, guys.

My Flickr Page

This is one of the best, if not the best paint up of this model I've seen. The skin colors and patterns are unique, the armor effects are incredible, it all comes together very well. I'm a big fan of it and I'm jealous of your skills.

This is me when I saw the finished piece:

2jJYk.gif

P.S. You can delete images you've previously uploaded in posts to free up room for more pics. Go to 'My Controls' then look for the 'Options' menu on the left side, underneath you'll see 'Manage your attachments.' From there you can select whatever pics you want to delete and then hit the delete button near the bottom of the page.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back