Roger Corman Doctor Doom Mask thread help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ARCtrooper2112

I found a thread a while back about a person who either made a replica or got a hold of a casting of the Doctor Doom mask used in the production of The Fantastic Four (1994). I recently went to revisit the thread only to find a page that said it could not find the thread I was looking for. I then searched google images hoping to find a picture from the thread, and finally! I had found it, only to be greeted by the same error screen. I was able to get the url of one of the images, I'll paste it here: https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/doomed-roger-corman-dr-doom-mask-1994-ready.243400/page-6 all help is appreciated, I hope it's possible to locate it somehow, I very much would like to get my hands on a casting of it for myself.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

WhiteShadow

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There were quite a few people interested in this but I think it's a safe bet that it's not going to happen. The last update I'm aware of indicated that the mold was probably damaged or lost in a flood.
It's a shame that the thread has been removed (not sure why that happened).

Mr Mold Maker

Master Member
I was one of those interested people as well. I don’t want to tag the member as he clearly doesn’t want to be contacted anymore but it seems like it would have been incredibly easy for him to just clarify that he doesn’t want to or can not make any more if that is the case.
By deleting that thread, we’ve lost a TON of good reference of this mask.. I’ve messaged him a few times over the years and never gotten a reply.

If anyone has a copy from the original mold I would be happy to mold and offer them to the community.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.