Rocky 3 costume

It's only April, but I always get my Halloween costume preparation in early. The pictures here are early into this "project", as the only things I've bought are the shorts, socks, and boots. I plan on getting better looking shorts that actually look like the ones Sly wore in 3, but they're hard to come by when doing this on the cheap (can you believe those Everlast boots were only 20 bucks?). I'm looking at a pair of yellow boxing boots as well, but they're not only a bit too big, but they're a little out of my price range. If the seller lowers the price then I'll get them, sizing be damned. Lastly, I just need tape (for the hands) and the robe, which thankfully I've found online as well. Anyway, here's the pics. Rest assured that come late October, I WILL be in much better shape. Oh, and if anyone has any idea how to get the hair right, please let me know, lol.

xeiglj.png

v835s9.png

6z3bc9.png

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back