Unlimited Run Rocketeer X3 Rocket Pack & Helmet kit - On hold.

tmax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This run is now on hold. The Do3D files are not up to our standard and we have opted to redesign this ourselves from scratch. When we are ready I will reopen the run.
T.

On offer here is a full-scale 3D printed kit of the Cirrus X4 Rocket Pack and Helmet from The Rocketeer.

eUdx2l8.jpg

RwpzJVT.png

1HLy5Ye.jpg

We will be offering packs & helmets as a set, or individually if desired. While the design files (Do3D) look great, no doubt there would be some inaccuracies that those who are passionate about this prop could identify. That said, this will be an impressive prop for any collection. Also, If you want a harness for your pack or a liner for your helm, they are easy to find either here on the RPF or with a quick google search.

zpMDYBQ.png

RvBoijx.png
QVnMMCl.png

Pricing is as follows...

Rocket Pack - $410
Helmet - $105
Pack and Helmet - $499
Shipping - $45 Worldwide

Send payment to my Paypal account - tarrymortlock@gmail.com

Please ensure payments are in USD. Don't forget to include your RPF name, your address and your phone number in the Paypal details (don't PM me your address), then post in this run that you have paid and I will update the list below. Kit's will be sent out in the same order of payments received. Wait time will depend on where you sit on the list, but these are large prints, so please be patient with us.

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy these awesome props!
Cheers,
T.

On hold until further notice.

Last edited:
I do not know how accurate the helmet would be that I’ve found on thingiverse but the rocket pack is a great idea to 3D print.
I would be interested if I had the funds available.

Very interested , but it’ll have to go on the ‘other’ lotto Wishlist !;)
If this project goes ahead , when do you estimate a start time mate ?, not in a hurry or anything , just outta curiosity !?

Cheers Ged

tmax, if interested, do we just order through your etsy store? Or through RPF? On etsy, it says 1 - 2 weeks production time. And shipping is $10 more that your post. Any assembly instructions?

Thanks,

Jedar

This is one of my grail items, i have a helmet already so would like to see what the pack looked like in printed form.

Z

Very interested , but it’ll have to go on the ‘other’ lotto Wishlist !;)
If this project goes ahead , when do you estimate a start time mate ?, not in a hurry or anything , just outta curiosity !?

Cheers Ged
Ready to start immediately. (y)

tmax, if interested, do we just order through your etsy store? Or through RPF? On etsy, it says 1 - 2 weeks production time. And shipping is $10 more that your post. Any assembly instructions?

Thanks,

Jedar
Hey mate. Nah, order here directly off me. Saves fees, etc. Looks like we might have enough interested to start this run. I'll post payment details in the OP and we'll get this going. (y)

This is one of my grail items, i have a helmet already so would like to see what the pack looked like in printed form.

Z
Yeah the kit looks good and I'm keen to finish a build myself. My plan is to do a full pack (maybe electronics) and also do a naked version showing my take on the inner workings of the pack. So a set of jets with a bunch of gizmos added. Got the idea from a member here who'd done some amazing work on these.

What will be real interesting is to see what metal-looking finish makers can achieve. asavage did an amazing job finishing his, having it electroplated I believe. (y)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back