Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

TheRocketeer

Master Member
Well, I have had Westies14 production stunt jet pack for a year or so.. been planning how to tackle this and get some screen accurate material from hero packs.

So I am finally making a scratch mold of the stunt pack and will be remastering the resulting cast to include details from the hero rocketpacks. I'll be replacing the missing fins to match the remaining ones, remastering the vents to match the hero with its "shelf," and completing the engines to include the section behind those vents.

This pack is a production piece, but I've always wanted a hero version to display. It will have this precise, perfect hull, the bits people can miss like the radiator fins "welded" to the nosecones. I will add extra details from the hero packs - the additional rivets and scribed lines, possibly a kit to have the perforated grill with two mini XLR jacks and an A/C jack, as the hero packs were different scene to scene.

I will even be recreating the hero harness in leather, making the glove/gauntlet activator. Westies14 sent me the proper vintage airbrush compressor fan, and I was able to source a matching hardware part for the replicas.

I will estimate the jet pack itself would be $1000-1200usd + shipping depending on pieces I will include in the kit, and cost of things like correct fans, rods, flaps etc..

The harness will be somewhere in the $400-600usd + shipping this will depend on leather cost and work involved as well as getting some screen accurate buckles done up :)

The glove activator price tbd depending on how much source I can get so I can make it as accurate as possible too.

Please post interest in Pack, harness, activator or all three below.

Here's the stunt hull, ready for molding:

Pack1.jpg Pack2.jpg

Oh and just to add.. I am working on getting a scan of a certain production helmet..so that might be a thing :)

Also this will be a limited run if there is enough interest to get them made.

Last edited:
Re: Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***from production made pack*

Might be interested in all three :)

Re: Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***from production made pack*

Exceedingly interested in all three as well!!!

OK just so everyone knows this will be a limited run for these pieces.. I forgot to put that in the first post, I will update that now :)

On the list :)
Interested in all three!

I'll hold off until your sure.. : )
Might be interested in all three :)

On the list for all 3 :)
Very interested with all.

Listed :)
Exceedingly interested in all three as well!!!

Interested in all 3...

Hello, i am also interested in ALL 3 as well!

*also interested in your helmet when that is ready as well ;)

thanks again!

Last edited:

Put me interested on the harness and pack for now until price is officially determined.

You know I'm in for all three!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Interested in all 3
...need to start saving.

Last edited:

Very interested in the pack, possibly the other two parts depending on final price.

Interested pending final cost and available kits for all three.

what kind of time frame are you working with and or thinking about TheRocketeer ? How limited are you thinking about on the run ?

Very interested in the harness, buckles and the helmet. Out of curiosity, is the old MIM hero pack kit not in production anymore?

On the list
Interested in all 3...

On the list.. I hope the helmet happens :)
Hello, i am also interested in ALL 3 as well!

*also interested in your helmet when that is ready as well ;)

thanks again!

On the list.. I will try and figure out prices soon.. sourcing materials still
Put me interested on the harness and pack for now until price is officially determined.

Great :) on the list
You know I'm in for all three!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good idea :)
Interested in pack and harness
...need to start saving

Ok I will put you on the list for the pack right now.. prices will stay within the posted estimates
Very interested in the pack, possibly the other two parts depending on final price.

On the list
Interested pending final cost and available kits for all three.

I would think deposits within the month..for the pack at least.. and it would be another month..ish to get it ready for casting.. I dont want to rush this, but I do want it to be done fairly soon :) And for limit, right now I would say between 10-15 total packages.
what kind of time frame are you working with and or thinking about TheRocketeer ? How limited are you thinking about on the run ?

On the list
Interested in all three.

No idea about MIM.. its a completely different kind of prop though.. sculpted from pictures. This is a production made piece I am adding hero pieces to. For the Harness, there is no guarantee it would fit your pack unless it has screen accurate measuremtns?
Very interested in the harness, buckles and the helmet. Out of curiosity, is the old MIM hero pack kit not in production anymore?

As above.. depeosits within the month and casting a month after that.. estimated. So I would say 7-10 weeks to be safe :)
When do you think the run will begin?

On the list ;)
Interested in all 3

Listed
Intetested!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back